UN-MODDED, marumaru ayato May 26, 2012 2:16:25 GMT -5
Post by MARUMARU AYATO on May 26, 2012 2:16:25 GMT -5
TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT
IDENTIFICATION FILES FOR THE YEAR SHIN-MEIJI 13
AGE & GENDER:
AB+INVESTIGATION & OBSERVATION NOTESOCCUPATION:
Works as a sergeant for the Tokyo Metropolitan Police.
+ OBSERVANT, he's a good judge of character and he is capable of spotting small details, two very important factors in his field of work.
+ SOCIABLE, he like parties, having fun, and sweet things. He's a friendly enough guy to have a small shallow chat or two when one has the time.... Until he gets too comfortable and starts chatting about dead things, that is.
+ COMPOSED, especially when nothing personal is involved. He has nerves of steel, and can very well stare down a suspect to death.
+ LOYAL, to him, betrayal is the worst thing you can do. When Ayato chooses a side, he sticks to his guns and goes down with it. Right now, he's very loyal to Itsuki and his very own colleagues, and Ayato would rather keep it that way.
+ VIGILANT, his plan Bs have plan Bs, and why yes he's clever enough to think of them in minutes. Ayato's a clever man, especially when he thinks on the spot, and such things managed to save his life a lot of times.
- INSENSITIVE, which is a lot worse thanks to his strange obsessions. He's highly oblivious that some people are scared at him, which gives him quite a hard time in socializing.
- CREEPY, his interests include telling his co-workers the worse possible way culprits can do with human corpses - especially during lunch break. Some of them would jokingly guess him to be the suspect.
- OVERPROTECTIVE, especially when it comes to his dear younger brother. Ayato teases and spoils anyone he cherishes, to the extent that he would turn a blind eye to any bad thing they would do. At the same time, torture isn't far away from his thoughts regarding anyone who would harm them.
- LAZY, the only thing he does well is field work and (sometimes) stalking his younger brother. He hates writing reports and cleaning up his house, and has the terrible tendency to lose motivation midway.
- CYNICAL, he's seen the worst in people, and he doesn't trust humans in general. He's also paranoid enough to think that everybody could possible be out to get his brother, which kinda makes it worse.SUBJECT CONFIDENTIALSFACE CLAIM:
DRAMATICAL MURDER, aoba