AOIKAZUCHI KAI, TONASHI AKIO Jun 18, 2012 16:04:46 GMT -5
Post by TONASHI AKIO on Jun 18, 2012 16:04:46 GMT -5
TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT
IDENTIFICATION FILES FOR THE YEAR SHIN-MEIJI 13
AGE & GENDER:
Eighteen-year old male
O-INVESTIGATION & OBSERVATION NOTESOCCUPATION:
Covers as a janitor at the university as well as a grocery deliverer
Aoikazuchi Kai. He was born blind, and it wasn't until he became eight that his father, a member of the yakuza, acquired a pair of artificial eyes in exchange for a lifetime of service from Akio. He had two up until recently, but one was..."repossessed" as a warning to ensure his loyalty didn't waver. He's rather private about the details.
+ pacifistic - he doesn't like conflict, and tries to avoid violent confrontations whenever he can
+ loyal - to his gang, and above all to friends. he's highly protective of the latter, often going out of his way to make sure nothing bad befalls them.
+ honest - rather difficult to be, given his involvement with the aoikazuchi kai. lying is inevitable, but he keeps his promises and takes responsibility for his own actions
+ sociable - he's a perfectly nice guy at heart. he has a keen--if not somewhat morbid--sense of humor and is lighthearted sbout things as long as it doesn't involve gangs
+ clever - quick witted and resourceful, he's able to adapt easily to the circumstances
+ dutiful - akio feels indebted to the yakuza for allowing him to be able to see, and gives his all to fulfill his expectations even if it goes against his own beliefs
- self-deprecating - while he would never admit it out loud, he hates himself for taking part in all of the gang activity, hates himself for his dependence on his sight.he refuses to take credit for things unless it's blame.
- aggressive - most of the time he is able to keep a level head, but when his temper is sparked, he can become very hostile, very quickly. rough, violent, and impulsive, he acts first, then regrets it. despite his own low opinion of himself, he finds it unbearable when compared to the bloodthirsty, heartless criminals often associated with the gangs. ironically, it's when he denies it that he becomes most similar to them and his own father--a man whom he'd rather not emulate.
- cynical - by now, he's seen and done too many things to maintain an idealistic outlook on life. a self-acknowledged pessimist, he's pretty much given up on his situation ever improving
- submissive - as mentioned before, his debt to the aoikazuchi kai has made him wary of trying to rebel. aside from that, he'd rather give in rather than bring about unnecessary violence
- ruthless - or he tries to be, on the jobSUBJECT CONFIDENTIALSFACE CLAIM:
D. GRAY MAN, lavi