NEW HUMAN, MINASE REN Jul 14, 2012 7:44:51 GMT -5
Post by MINASE REN on Jul 14, 2012 7:44:51 GMT -5
TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT
IDENTIFICATION FILES FOR THE YEAR SHIN-MEIJI 13
minase soren - typically called simply 'ren'
AGE & GENDER:
ABINVESTIGATION & OBSERVATION NOTESOCCUPATION:
a professional figure skater, ren participates in the largest annual competitions and exhibitions. on the side he works at an exclusive clothes store.
several years ago, ren was involved in an accident which left practically all the bones below his knee in his right leg crushed. now he's back on the ice, so let's just say that one of his legs isn't entirely natural. a more recent, cosmetic addition are his eyes, which have been modified to appear shades of violet and periwinkle, the exact colour designed to depend on the lighting.
+ artistic. ren has always had a fixation things that are aesthetically pleasing. this is perhaps most evident when he is on the ice. as a performer, ren is both passionate and graceful, freely expressing his creativity through choreography and costume.
+ talented. if he were to apply himself, ren could excel in many areas due to a high level of sheer, natural talent. of course that's hardly enough to get him by, because we all know that hard work trumps talent...
+ sociable. ren finds it easy to hide his apathy towards others and make light conversation with most people, exuding and confidence and charisma.
+ meticulous. a perfectionist, ren has an eye for detail - something that becomes evident almost exclusively either on the ice or while competing elsewhere.
+ loyal. while ren has very few close friends, he chooses to remain devoted them. although his loyalty effectively needs to be deserved, ren will never sway once he had someone's back.
- competitive. even if ren lost in something insignificant, he becomes frustrated. a game on a social media site? solitaire on his computer? he gets angry and will continue playing over and over again until he deems the initial loss redeemed.
- possessive. those who do become close friends can expect to receive numerous text messages and phone calls 'just because'. ren is perfectly aware that he sometimes acts like a clingy girlfriend.
- two-faced. ren has no qualms with being insincere or hypocritical and does what he believes will benefit him in the long run. ultimately, ren is a social-climber, and besides, gossiping about people behind their backs is fun.
- spiteful. he holds grudges and never forgets the wrong-doing of others. usually, he quietly retains his bitterness, but given the chance, ren will lash out for revenge. sometimes he does so even when it’s uncalled for.
- haughty. having somewhat of a superiority complex, in private, ren tends to look down on most of the people he meets, often without needing a solid reason.SUBJECT CONFIDENTIALSFACE CLAIM: