New Human, Baba Yuuma Jul 14, 2012 11:41:36 GMT -5
Post by Baba Yuuma on Jul 14, 2012 11:41:36 GMT -5
TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT
IDENTIFICATION FILES FOR THE YEAR SHIN-MEIJI 13
AGE & GENDER:
AB-INVESTIGATION & OBSERVATION NOTESOCCUPATION:
Fairly successful horror writer (but serial killer in his free time)
Both arms are mechanical, without false flesh, but each hides a pocket-knife sized dagger that comes out of the palm areas.
- Obsessive ; things have to be the exact way he wants them or Yuuma gets sent over the edge into fits of anxiety and sorting. he's also obsessed with the color red.
- Violent ; the very notion of cutting someone can get him into a violent mood. he just likes killing and blood, that's all.
- Short-tempered ; Yuuma doesn't really care about what others think, and he hates it when people blabber in his ear like he's their therapist. or when they talk in general. keep it short and sweet with him.
- Paranoid ; he gets pretty paranoid about people plotting to kill him
- Unpredictable ; the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly expecting different results. some have called Yuuma insane, when in reality he just does things erratically.
- Observant ; considering his past, Yuuma has learned to watch his surroundings and be wary of others.
- Sly ; it's debatable as to whether this is good or bad, but it definitely helps him fool people.
- Contemplative ; only when he's in a good mood, Yuuma will often think certain things to the point where it seems useless to go over any more details.
- Cautious ; probably due to his paranoia, he'll try to think about a decision that could possibly harm himself before going through with it.
- Imaginative ; Yuuma's pretty creative when it comes to mapping things out. that might be one of the reasons his horror books are semi popular - the monsters are disgusting and atrocious, but original compared to others.SUBJECT CONFIDENTIALSFACE CLAIM:
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN, belphegor