NEW HUMAN, marumaru itsuki May 21, 2012 6:58:10 GMT -5
Post by MARUMARU ITSUKI on May 21, 2012 6:58:10 GMT -5
TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT
IDENTIFICATION FILES FOR THE YEAR SHIN-MEIJI 13
AGE & GENDER:
B+INVESTIGATION & OBSERVATION NOTESOCCUPATION:
Third year Undergrad, working towards a Bachelor of Medicine.
None. He was, however, involved in an accident when he was in his late teens, that would have left him dead if not for the medical technology of the present. Most of his torso, and in fact the entirety of its right side (including arm) has been replaced by robotics - and while he might not have the more bloodthirsty attachments of the gangs, its still pretty useful.
- determined to reach his goal of being a doctor. He knows he's not exactly cut out to be a surgeon, so he can't help people the same way they helped him, but Itsuki still wants to get in to a medical profession; because at least he can help a little.
- easily motivated - and he's not like his
uselessbrother in that he can just as easily lose that motivation. When he sets his mind to something, there'd have to be a pretty big problem to discourage him.
- sympathetic to others in pain, both emotional and physical. He knows how it feels.
- idealistic, and almost childishly so.
- optimistic. If his life could be saved, why can't others? Why get bogged down in depression when there's so much more out there you can do?
- arrogant, or rather, a mask of arrogance. He feels that because he has already gone through hardships, that his is more learned than his peers - and that their problems are miniscule in comparison.
- naive. Itsuki doesn't really get out much anymore, so he kind of still thinks he's sixteen.
- extremely introverted, to the point where you could almost call him a hermit. His personality was once as bright as his hair, but ever since the accident he has withdrawn and put his mind on study.
- touchy; he has little to no feeling in the parts of him that are no longer human, and highly dislikes when people touch him and he can't feel it.
- morbid obsession and nonchalance towards death.SUBJECT CONFIDENTIALSFACE CLAIM:
UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA, mikaze ai